image stats
rating
2.25
votes
28
views
840
uploader
Hammy
comments
15
date added
2006-06-10
category
People
previous votes
Loading..
log in
Username:

Password


indent register
indent recover

Football in the Bog

1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars
Football in the Bog

Comments for: Football in the Bog
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 10, 2006 05:42AM

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!
shaDEz Report This Comment
Date: June 10, 2006 07:38AM

for the last time, this is =not= football, rather it's soccer!
now that that is out of the way, this looks like a good idea, should be installed in every urinal could turn pissing into even more fun than it already is
Mint Report This Comment
Date: June 10, 2006 01:11PM

shadez can be the one to go around resetting the ball after people score
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 10, 2006 08:09PM

lol Mint
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 10, 2006 08:24PM

It's called "Football", you ignorant yank. We fucking invented it, like we invented the language you've bastardised. The game you refer to as "Football" is in fact the gay homosexual faggot version of "Rugby". Real men play rugby without having to wear 12 inches of padding all over their pasty, limp bodies. Now go eat some "grits" or whatever you stupid fucks do for fun over there...
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 10, 2006 09:06PM

You ignorant Wop.
The earliest documented version is the Chinese game Tsu Chu or cu ju, mentioned in military manuals from the time of the Qin Dynasty (255 - 206 BC).
[www.allempires.com]
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: June 10, 2006 09:51PM

let's see one of those rugby,"football", or any other sports players go up against a 300 lb lineman,pads or not.
then we will see what the man sport is!
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 10, 2006 10:38PM

So the "man" sport in your definition requires "men" with abnormal body types. Interesting.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: June 11, 2006 03:10PM

these rugby/"football" people crack me up!
rugby is a tougher game because they don't wear pads? they're also a hell of alot smaller than am. football players.

rugby players would be hospitalzed by the 2nd quarter in a Football game, plain and simple.
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 11, 2006 07:14PM

The only reason that 80% of Yank players *look* bigger is the masses of padding all over their vulnerable little frames. The other 20% are on steroids - pretty common knowledge. If they took the hits the Rugby guys do (with no padding) they'd be off crying to their lawyers to sue the World. You'll also find Rugby (and proper Football players) don't have to have a rest every 5 seconds during a game.

So basically, the rest of the World call Football Football. You brainless fucks are the only ones who seem confused about this.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: June 11, 2006 07:59PM

lmfao!
you're right, except of course the last part....:~{
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: June 11, 2006 08:01PM

how many 300 lb rugby players are there?
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: June 11, 2006 10:47PM

i played soccer from 6 yrs old-2 yrs. in college. soccer is more fun to play i think, but Football is a much more entertaining spectator sport, and that's what counts with americans....ACTION. i think soccer is full of action, but i am a * BIG * fan.
of course americans invented football, so they think it's better,the funny part is when brits. claim to have invented soccer.
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 12, 2006 03:07PM

Shut up, f_d. Come back when you have something intelligent to say, k? thx.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: June 12, 2006 04:42PM

pardon me if you were not intellectually stimulated.