Posted by: woberto [x] - (172.69.22.---)
Date: November 21, 2017 11:18AM
Poll
What mechanic term does Kim prefer?
This poll has expired. Voting is no longer possible.
1 votes were received.
Grease Monkey 0

0%
Monkey Wrench 1

100%
Wrench Wench 0

0%
Tweaker 0

0%
The butcher of Dodge 0

0%

smoking smiley

Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (108.162.221.---)
Date: November 21, 2017 03:03PM
Missed my fave and alter ego moniker in other spots on the web ... wrenchspinner
Posted by: woberto [x] - (172.68.46.---)
Date: November 22, 2017 09:22AM
From 2009. Yeah that's you alright.

"We're kinda in the same boat dude, except my toy is an electric blue 92 Talon tsi AWD 5spd rolling chassis I bought nearly 10yrs ago. Been kickin around a few names for it but haddn decided on one for sure yet."
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (108.162.221.---)
Date: November 22, 2017 02:24PM
Now the blue Talon's sittin in front of the shop here along w/the black 91 Eclipse I snagged last November. The Talon's rolling chassis's been traded to my buddy who owns the shop for a tranny build for the Eclipse. There's $8k in build parts sittin in boxes for the Eclipse strung out between here in Denison and my old place in Granbury. All I need at this point is to get the block and head to the machine shop so I can get started buildin my tricked out NA dream ride.

Once that's done it'll be on to another long held dream ... a mid engine turbo mini truck w/ the engine and tranny in the bed sittin right over the rear axle. Will just be a balls to the wall straight line wind-up toy w/a 2.1L long rod/short stroked variant of the 2.4 platform capable of revvin to 12k. If I manage to get that set up just right hopefully it'll be able to pull a wheelie, which would make for some real fun!
Your Name: 
Subject: