Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (67.168.225.---)
Date: January 18, 2006 05:47AM
here's some W jokes i think some of you might enjoy....
(copied from here: [www.mcsweeneys.net] )

ALTHOUGH
I LIKE A GOOD
GEORGE W. BUSH JOKE
AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, SOME OF THEM SEEM GRATUITOUS AND
MEAN-SPIRITED.
BY MATT ALEXANDER

- - - -

Q: How many telemarketers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Wouldn't a more relevant question be "How many pounds of cocaine has Bush snorted?"

- - - -

A doctor, a lawyer, and an accountant all die and go to heaven on the same day. When they get to the Pearly Gates, they are greeted by St. Peter. St. Peter says, "Scott McClellan is a lying sack of shit and I'd tell him so myself if he weren't going straight to hell when he dies."

- - - -

Q: What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

A: I'm not sure, but if the answer is "A cure for Parkinson's disease," then Bush will try to stop scientists from breeding them. Because he likes it when people get Parkinson's.

- - - -

This guy walks into a bar carrying a small poodle in one hand and a bowling ball in the other. The guy says, "I'd like a glass of milk for me and a whiskey for my poodle." The bartender says, "Yeah? Well, I'd like an impartial and independent judiciary, but try telling that to Bush, Frist, and the rest of the GOP!"

- - - -

Q: What do you get when you cross a giraffe and a monkey?

A: I'm sorry, I can't think about that right now because I'm too busy wondering why Congress hasn't launched an official investigation into Bush lying to the American public about WMDs and leading us into a war under false pretenses. Tell you what—as soon as I solve that little riddle, I'll get to work on your little genetic experiment.

- - - -

Q: How many eggs does it take to make a good omelet?

A: Three. By the way, Tom DeLay is a hypocrite of the highest order.

- - - -

Did you hear that Bill Clinton hired a new intern? It turns out that his old intern had to go home and spend time with her family after her brother was killed in Iraq.

- - - -

Q: How many golf players does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: The answer may be locked away in the minutes of Cheney's secret energy meetings. However, conventional wisdom says that the meetings were probably about finding a Cabinet-level position for a pre-scandal Ken Lay or about doing business with the Taliban.

- - - -

Knock-knock.

Who's there?

Under the Patriot Act, we don't have to tell you that.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (67.168.225.---)
Date: January 18, 2006 07:55AM
Who needs jokes about George Bush when the God bothering oxygen thief comes out with jems like this :-

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we......
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (67.168.225.---)
Date: January 18, 2006 06:24PM
one of my favorites:
Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.
Posted by: alterego [x] - (67.168.225.---)
Date: February 07, 2006 04:29AM
George W. was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.
Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids, who were fishing, pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.
The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland."
George said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".
The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's."
George said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"
The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo headset!!"
Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you are handicapped."
The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"
Posted by: woberto [x] - (121.91.117.---)
Date: January 15, 2009 09:22AM
"They misunderestimated me,"

— Bentonville, Arkansas, November 6, 2000

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again,"

— Nashville, Tennessee, September 17, 2002

"I want to thank my friend, Senator Bill Frist, for joining us today ... He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me,"

— Nashville, Tennessee, May 27, 2004

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office,"

— to Israeli journalists in Washington in an interview published May 12, 2008.

ON WAR

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace,"

— Washington, June 18, 2002

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we," — Washington, August 5, 2004

"You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war president. No president wants to be a war president, but I am one,"

— Des Moines, Iowa, October 26, 2006

FRIENDS AND FOES

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times,"

— Tokyo, February 18, 2002

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend,"

— on the prospect of visiting Denmark, Washington, June 29, 2005

"Thank you, Your Holiness. Awesome speech,"

— Washington April 16, 2008 to Pope Benedict XVI.

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office,"

— Washington, June 26, 2008

ECO-BUSH

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully,"

— Saginaw, Michigan, September 29, 2000

DOC BUSH

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country,"

— Poplar Bluff, Missouri, September 6, 2004

"It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber,"

— Washington, April 10, 2002

THE EDUCATOR

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

— Florence, South Carolina, January 11, 2000

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test,"

— Townsend, Tennessee, February 21, 2001

THE ENFORCER

"Those who enter the country illegally violate the law,"

— Tucson, Arizona, November 28, 2005
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (76.185.240.---)
Date: January 15, 2009 02:05PM
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country,"

that's a classic! grinning smiley
Posted by: woberto [x] - (119.12.141.---)
Date: January 15, 2009 09:27PM
It was mentioned just one or two posts above but I couldn't resist. What a classic!
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: