Posted by: pulse [x] - (Moderator)
Date: May 13, 2015 08:59AM
There's really been a lot of shit lately around here.. a lot of racist, abusive, bullshit posts, and getting fairly bored of it.

I don't want to ever really wield the moderation stick, but really don't want to end up with this being the yard stick of internet trash.

As it stands, the sites are on tenuous ground.. most of the cool old regulars have basically buggered off, or at least come around very rarely and been replaced with some pretty shit people.

I dunno. Suggestions?
Posted by: anonymous user [x] - (68.32.227.---)
Date: May 15, 2015 12:33PM
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.
Posted by: Onyma [x] - (99.242.223.---)
Date: May 15, 2015 09:58PM
I still pop my nose in most days to see what's up but have to admit it's pretty quiet. Also seeing a lot of posts like you mentioned which make me roll my eyes and head back out. Would love to see it back to the community it was but I don't have any quick suggestions. I do miss it.
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (184.20.21.---)
Date: May 16, 2015 01:57PM
Wish I had an easy solution to fork over dude, but I don't. Sadly, the only resolution I can really see is that all too slippery slope we know as moderational censorship. Of course one of the real draws for myself in this site is the lack of that, as it's something I totally despise. The quote from the home page "Welcome to one of the last truly FREE corners of the Internet" was the 1st thing that really grabbed my attention when I found this site and have found that be be a resounding truism over my time here.

The problem with protecting individuals freedom to post or speak their minds is that such protections come with a huge caveat. While it's easy to find agreement with things that aren't controversial or confrontational and welcome those types of images or commentary, the challenge, and hence the test of true freedom, lies in being just as welcoming in extending that same freedom when the images or commentary become edgier or less palatable.

I understand and respect your position in this issue pulse and as I've said before, it's ya'lls sand box, so I'm just thankful to have been invited to play in it, and ... that I'm accepting of whatever choices ya'll make in regards to what goes on here.
Date: May 17, 2015 12:59PM
Thanks

I'm really not interested in censorship; I don't have the time, or the patience. I'm guessing the reason eg blahx3 hasn't been around for 6 weeks now is he complained about that watermelon picture and I didn't remove it.

I have no issue with debates, arguments, whatever. What I don't need to see is the same shit uploaded over and over again and the same hateful shit posted under each one. Debate is cool. I don't need 10 pictures which are entirely there to incite a response of "i fkN h8 niGahZ" on every one of them, especially when they're all posted by the same person, and the comments are always from the same people.

Frankly it's not even just that subject. It's all subjects. There's meant to be a mixture of images here. It's cool if you like kites. It's cool if you upload a picture of a kite. 10 kites. But we don't need 100 of them where every image is uploaded so you can post "I love kites". It's tiresome and boring and frankly annoying.

I don't want to moderate. But more than that, I don't want to have to moderate. So I guess the upshot is I'm happy for debates and arguments to happen here, and I've always been happy to push taboos. But if people keep uploading 100 images just to be hateful and boring, I'll simply delete 99 of them and keep the one that people actually debate on.

And if they do it again then maybe I'll look at blocking them because the whole idea of low moderation site is that it's meant to take no time; and as I work pretty much 80-100 hours an average week, I really can't be bothered with it. If I have to start spending heaps of time on it again, it's just easier to kill the sites, and I really don't want to do that.
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (184.20.21.---)
Date: May 18, 2015 10:45AM
Having always been a fan of the idea of no one posting images or comments without having a username, I know that's not really much of a solution since there will always be those who think themselves so cool and slick that they'd just game that idea by creating multple usernames.

My thoughts have always been if you wanna fling up pics or talk smak, you oughta at least have big enough ballz to put a name to your uploads or posts.

It seems we share a similar view on both moderation and censorship, maybe for slightly differing reasons, yet that commonality is still something to be appreciated. Over the years I've been moderated and outright banned from sites that "claim" to welcome open debate and freedom of expression and that was always because I was willing to go toe to toe against the mainstream ebb and flow. As my lil sister says, I'll never get to wear the "Plays Well With Others" T-shirt smiling smiley

On the more specific topic of racist ULs and posts, our current presidential administration has done more to divide the races here than any I've ever seen and that's spilling over into many different facets of our culture, society and just as surely the digital media. Though many of us had hoped electing a black president would help calm the racial divide, it's done the exact opposite and not for the ideas most outside here think.

The easy target/whipping boy concept that it's because of the racism focused against our 1st black president is NOT the issue driving the debate nor the divide. That is much more a conflated ideology and creation of the mainstream media than it is a reality within our society.

If rampant racism were truly the cause of our societal ills then that should then be a prevalent feature of life here in Texas, a center of old school conservative ideology, but it isn't. I meet n greet any and all kinds of folks every day in my job and the divide is just not there, nor do I see it seething just below the surface. I'd be willing to gander that in your recent trip to the states you didn see racism at play where you were either, or did you?

Where the divide comes is between those who choose to work for a living and those who choose to live off those that do, instead of providing for themselves. The level of expected entitlement and generational abuse of a system intended to lend a temporary helping hand to those in need has driven a solid wedge between those who work, and those who don't.

The lil burg I live in these days is about as a conservative a place as you can imagine, yet everyone seems to get along just fine, which is diametricly opposed to what the media would have folks believe. But, there are areas I travel to in places like Dallas and Ft Worth where the hardore liberalist agenda is afoot and the tension can be so thick it's crushinlgy so.

Annhoosal, as I'm about to head out into one of my own occasional 16-18 hr days from hell I need to end this diatribe for now but as always, welcome your thoughts, perspective and of course, further debate smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/05/2015 10:49AM by Mrkim.
Posted by: theayatollaofrockandrolla [x] - (203.39.32.---)
Date: May 20, 2015 12:57AM
Ever since quasi got arrested the site has not been the same.
Posted by: John Winston Howard [x] - (108.162.249.---)
Date: April 01, 2016 07:38AM
What you guys are forgettin' is, it was all the Nigga Head posts that made this site worth visiting.
NGH pics have always been fun - HAVE NOT HURT ANYONE - and if there was ever a pic of a white guy
with that same WTF expression on his face and was as easy to photoshop as NGH, I would've been doin' to him instead but our friend NG fits the bill perfectly.

So get off your racist, do-gooder band wagon and lighten up.

You would then find that there would be no need to post topics like this one :-)

Nigga on, brother :-)

JWH
Date: April 05, 2016 06:59AM
It wasn't those posts I was objecting to.
Posted by: John Winston Howard [x] - (108.162.249.---)
Date: April 14, 2016 04:28PM
Oh, Ok then, very good, have a nice day :-)
Posted by: MousAnony [x] - (108.162.215.---)
Date: June 28, 2016 04:31PM
after participating in online social politics for over a decade now i think i've learned that the best policy for me is to browse quietly, enjoy the conversation and only make a scene when someone pulls some hotdog or postus maximus type shit. site has come such a long way tbh. dare i say it has an almost... gasp, reputable air about it

love you guys
Posted by: woberto [x] - (108.162.249.---)
Date: June 29, 2016 04:28AM
Fuck Off MousAnony we hate you!
But if you learn to read white text you would know I ma only joking and trying to get some banter going in the forums.
Posted by: MousAnony [x] - (108.162.215.---)
Date: July 02, 2016 10:50PM
:')
Posted by: Dan Gutran [x] - (108.162.249.---)
Date: August 05, 2016 10:44AM
Yeah, a lot of bullshit lately. Especially all those posts about
crack whores, muslims, hilary cliton, trump and nigger heads.
Why don't ya post something decent for a fucking change.......

Hang on, you don't allow posts of anything else but that shit. Sorry, I forgot.
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (Moderator)
Date: August 07, 2016 05:15PM
Dan Gutran aka Greg Jones aka Robert Reynolds aka Kilmore aka Kookma aka Mr Gray aka etc etc
Please read the Rules on the Add Image page...
[www.plus613.net]
Posted by: woberto [x] - (141.101.85.---)
Date: August 08, 2016 03:01AM
The AK-47 threat didn't work either, she keeps coming back.
Date: August 26, 2016 02:43PM
Also goats.
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (108.162.221.---)
Date: August 26, 2016 04:04PM
Goats? Sheesh, you mean we can't throw a bone DKs way anymore tongue sticking out smiley
Date: August 27, 2016 04:30AM
can't add pics on pr0n side...
also, change the iotw over there ffs, I'm tired of seeing those enormous meat curtains on that chick that looks like she could be fossil's sister
don't make me take away your goat!

sidenote, you may not want to search youtube for G.O.A.T. AND YOUR M.O.M. Quack like a duck
Date: August 29, 2016 08:18AM
Hmm. Yeah. I see that.

Evil, nasty goats.
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (108.162.221.---)
Date: January 14, 2017 03:35AM
i would greatly appreciate the nukeage of this characters I.P. / 10,000 dumbass anonymous names character from me seeing anything he says or posts.
he's 10 times worse than Shadez off his meds.
Date: May 25, 2018 01:03PM
Must be something about May .. gotta say I'm feeling it all again, especially after some of the quality uploaded lately.
Date: January 01, 2020 05:18PM
First in 2020 bitches
Date: January 02, 2020 11:13AM
Probably nearly first from 2019, too winking smiley
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (172.69.71.---)
Date: January 05, 2020 06:38PM
your bright, shiny, brand spankin' new in the box, 613-Xpump is on it's way to you!!
Date: January 08, 2020 11:07AM
Personally tested for quality by FD smiling smiley
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (172.69.69.---)
Date: January 31, 2020 02:21PM
Sterilized with love
Date: February 06, 2020 02:19PM
ew
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: