Posted by: GAK67 [x] - (203.9.176.---)
Date: January 24, 2005 11:40PM
Don't want to sound as though I am doing as the title suggests, but big ups to the admin for a great site. I like how it is always evolving. I just clicked on a poster's name and saw that the images they have uploaded are now displayed 5 across the page now - much easier to view. I like the new polling system too.

Any update yet on when we will be able to filter categories in our profile?
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (203.9.176.---)
Date: January 25, 2005 12:25AM
revert has made a 'work safe' filter that will display all categories except adult/erotic and disgusting and can be accessed at [www.plus613.com].

Now that polling is finished and a few other things have been fixed around the site (if you goto a image, and check the comments at the bottom, you can click on usernames to show images they have commented on in the past). We should have some time to create 'homepages' for users that will be able to have things like 'default category selection'.

These things just take time =)

Thanks for the feedback GAK, this site takes alot of effort on our part to keep running so positive feedback and constructive criticism is always welcome.
Posted by: GAK67 [x] - (203.9.176.---)
Date: January 25, 2005 01:48AM
Sorry to be picky, and no I am not trying to get my name as the last poster on as many forum topics as possible, but can it be set up so that if you start from the work safe mode and click random image, it only looks at non Erotic/Adult and Disgusting images, or will we have to wait until the default category selection option is finished?
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (203.9.176.---)
Date: January 25, 2005 03:14AM
You will have to wait.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: