Posted by: BlahX3 [x] - (207.55.127.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 02:36PM
"Posted by: David_Springthorpe - Anonymous (IP Logged)
Date: February 05, 2007 05:52AM

BlahX3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My wife says, "Tell them I'm a man
> with a huge cock' We've got a two year old we adopted! Gimme gimme a
> fricking BREAK or i will fuck you in the ass!"

Proof 'she' is a man can be seen at
[www.plus613.net]

BTW Your 'dude wife' is ugly as a fucking dead dogs testes"

This kinda shit is uncalled for.
Posted by: brokntoad [x] - (216.146.100.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 05:44PM
I dunno but I think that you were "calling for it" by posting your wife's picture and proclaiming her to be a goddess or something and we should all be envious of you.
Posted by: BlahX3 [x] - (207.55.127.---)
Date: February 06, 2007 01:37AM
Horse shit. You read to much into it then. The comment he made wasn't even under the pic I posted but another one I commented on, and he was completely out of line. Done a bit of reading up on him since, and he's an abusive person that's been called on his nastiness in other forums. I don't mind people speaking their minds but making up ridiculous, even slanderous crap helps make this "Culture in the blender" more like dogshit in the blender.
Posted by: ORLANDO399 [x] - (70.121.36.---)
Date: February 19, 2007 11:45PM
Why even argue with him,you should see him on the other side.If you ignore him he will go awaycool smiley
Posted by: Placelowerplace [x] - (71.117.215.---)
Date: February 25, 2007 09:06PM
Your wife is not ugly Blah. Let it go. there are worse things in this world man.
When Anon goes away, there will be a new one to take his place. Hell talk to shaDEz some time, he and I use to get into it every once in a while too, but you know what? I appreciate the guy because he speaks his mind. anyway enough said. Lets talk about torturing rats with a hacksaw and pulling the wings off of flies, ok? tongue sticking out smiley
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: