Posted by: aDCBeast [x] - (69.143.224.---)
Date: November 26, 2006 05:42AM
CLOWN,

I can't login via the home page or any image. I can only login after I edit my email settings. WTF?

Ever since the conversion to the new design the site has been weird.

How come when you post comments you are not redirected to the image page that you left comments for? this is simple and as it was before the change.
Posted by: shaDEz [x] - (24.99.214.---)
Date: November 26, 2006 10:23AM
are you using .net as extension? also you will have to log in on forums and gallery separately
also something about cookies and browser setting... i think it was allow both sites or some shit, can't really recall as i use ff and it never was an issue for me, but check with the admins they know more about that ie shit than i do (or care to)
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (Moderator)
Date: November 26, 2006 11:53PM
Backing into this new forum has 1 side effect i wasn't aware of until it was too late. The login requires that you have a cookie set before you try and login. So if you come to the site and the first thing you try and do is login you'll be redirected to the forum and in your browser the url will be listed like 'http://www.plus613.net/forum/?sessionid=34jkhasdfsdhfihs8df7h32' if you then click on the gallery it wont realise that your logged in. Because it's looking for a cookie that the login process is meant to set, however because the forum doesn't think you allow cookies it hasn't set one.

So.. either i need to not allow logins when you first hit the site. Or i handle the 'no cookies allowed' code to work with the rest of the site. I'm thinking i'll just change the login box not to show until you've got the temp cookie set.

Just been busy with the server move so haven't had time to fix this bug.
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (Moderator)
Date: November 27, 2006 12:02AM
Ok i've now set the site to not give you the option of logging in unless you have the temp cookie set. As for getting the site to return you to the image you where previously viewing this has been requested a few times so i'll look at doing this soon.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: