Image comments for My wife is gorgeous

Posted by: Image Comment [x] - (207.55.127.---)
Date: February 04, 2007 05:33PM
Image comments for [www.plus613.net]
Posted by: BlahX3 [x] - (207.55.127.---)
Date: February 04, 2007 05:34PM
Eat yer hearts out, ya hamburgers!drinking smiley
Posted by: Austin Powers [x] - (68.61.161.---)
Date: February 04, 2007 07:36PM
That's a man, baby!

Dead giveaway: He's got a collar on to hide his Adam's apple.
Posted by: BlahX3 [x] - (4.243.30.---)
Date: February 04, 2007 07:49PM
You're just jealous. You'd be lucky to score a man this pretty. I know for a literal fucking fact that she is all woman.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (203.166.3.---)
Date: February 04, 2007 11:27PM
BlahX3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're just jealous. You'd be lucky to score a man
> this pretty. I know for a literal fucking fact
> that she is all woman.

....who works in a Western-themed brothel ?
Posted by: BlahX3 [x] - (4.243.30.---)
Date: February 04, 2007 11:41PM
She didn't work there, ya fucking dickhead, it was a posed shot. Can't you tell? Good God! I guess they let any AnonyMoron post here! You're just envious, admit it, punk!

Hey piss-ant, I got the girl! What the hell have you got? A stiffy with nowhere to put it? LOL! You don't even rate a "pathetic". LOL!

And how come there's no smiley's flipping the bird? Heheheh.thumbs up Now that would be cool to have here.
Posted by: Anonymous Critic [x] - (67.166.35.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 12:11AM
Looks like a fun gal. (Nice legs too.) Good on ya, BlahX.
Date: February 05, 2007 01:02AM
Heheh. Thanks. Yep. She's a lot of fun alright, and has legs to die for. You can't see the rest, cuz she's mine, all mine! Muwhaahahahaha!

She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Now, that's a real good way to think about your wife, isn't it? I believe I am the most blessed man in the world sometimes. Not just cuz she's a looker and our baby is so cute and smart, but mostly because I have never been loved so much in my entire life.
Posted by: Anonymous Critic [x] - (67.166.35.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 02:09AM
I'm glad to say I know just how you feel. I've married my high school sweetheart more than 20 years ago, but it seems like we're still dating. We've got two great, teenage, honor student sons.

It's tough to find the right woman -- but for those who do, life can be pretty sweet.
Posted by: David_Springthorpe [x] - (124.184.154.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 11:33AM
No way

That is a dude for sure. The Adams Apple is hidden so is it's cock

Are you the man of the family?
Posted by: Anonymous by Nature [x] - (124.187.99.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 11:59AM
Why do people feel the need to scour the internet just to find a photo to claim it is their spouse, gf, or whatever.

It is just lame.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (213.56.160.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 12:55PM
gorgeous??? ahem... that was not the word i was looking for...
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (213.56.160.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 12:58PM
BlahX3 Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------->
> She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

maaaan... so are you blind now???
Date: February 05, 2007 01:22PM
Why do people feel the need to insult others for no good reason? You can think whatever the fuck you want to. That's my wife, fuckhead, like it or not. If you don't see her the way I do that's your loss. I'd rather love a woman no one else thinks is pretty than to have as fucked up a mind as you obviously do. Why don't you scour the internet for some fucking intelligence? You're obviously lacking.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (70.253.162.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 01:55PM
It's real simple, you put a photo up on the internet, you're going to get some shit, so give it a break, if people talk some shit and you feel that you have to counter-attack that is a weakness, by the way, you did say..."I'd rather love a woman no one else thinks is pretty", straight from the horses mouth.
Posted by: BlahX3 [x] - (4.242.141.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 02:19PM
I have the balls to stand up to your lame and unoriginal abuse. That makes me weak? LOL! You're a fucking idiot. That's the simple truth.

I don't start arguments, but I don't back down from them either. If some dickhead like you decides to insult me for no good reason then I have every right to slap you right back.
Posted by: brokntoad [x] - (216.146.100.---)
Date: February 05, 2007 05:27PM
Who is the dude that got cut out of the picture?
Date: February 06, 2007 01:24AM
He's a friend of hers, I forgot his name.
Posted by: kirsty_uk [x] - (88.107.224.---)
Date: February 06, 2007 12:48PM
She is a pretty woman and so you should be proud of her and give them twats that judge her what for !!!
Posted by: BlahX3 [x] - (4.242.132.---)
Date: February 06, 2007 01:49PM
Thank you Kirsty. You're right and I am proud but mostly I feel very blessed, not just because she's pretty but because she's a truly wonderful person and she loves me beyond my imagination. I really didn't mean to flaunt her, I just wanted to share a little of how lucky I am.
Posted by: kirsty_uk [x] - (88.107.157.---)
Date: February 06, 2007 08:10PM
And why shouldn't you. thumbs down
Posted by: anon [x] - (66.134.120.---)
Date: February 15, 2007 02:37AM
because she is a fat hog body. thats why.
you got balls putting an ugly, old, flabby broad like that up here.

nice legs? my god man her blubber is falling off the bone.

put up a pic of a hot woman, when you get one.

kristy, you are just as bad im guessing.
Posted by: BlahX3 [x] - (4.242.141.---)
Date: February 16, 2007 01:50AM
Fuck you and the shitstain you're sitting on, Anon. You wouldn't know beauty if it bit you on the nutsack and smacked you upside the head with a tire iron. If you don't like the way my wife looks then don't fucking look at her, you dickheaded troll. Post some pictures of your wife, I dare you, I double-dare you motherfucker. You'll never do it cuz you're a ball-less little fucking troll.

And how come there's no "fuck you" smiley here?
Posted by: kirsty_uk [x] - (88.107.172.---)
Date: February 16, 2007 08:42PM
BlahX3 The asshole aint got a wife or girlfriend to post a pic of. He has a boyfriend! The GAY TWAT.
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (71.236.249.---)
Date: February 16, 2007 09:18PM
blahX3...
if you think your wife is beautiful, then that is all that matters...
You post her pic here and don't expect rude comments from rude people? C'mon dude...
responding to their rude comments is futile...
don't stoop to their level.
Date: February 16, 2007 10:00PM
LMFAO

ROTFL

what a little man blah is. cant take the heat so he runs away to the pricipals office crying. did you know he is a pedophile?

kristy, what a classy girl you are. i dont post pics of my wife because i think its lame. i dont care what people think. blah, on the other hand, does. he is looking for people to tell him his wife looks good because he needs to hear it from others. he needs to be reassured that he isnt crazy. he has been doubting it forever. he knows she is a hound but when idiots like you people tell him the truth, he cant take it because he knows she is a pig.

im guessing you kristy are a fat slag. wheres your pic?

doesnt matter anyway. if you post a pic of some hot chick no one will believe you anyway, you thinck cunt. just like if i posted a pic of my wife you would all think i was lying.

LOL

i love this site. im glad there are places like this to rant...
Date: February 17, 2007 03:31AM
Ok you big-mouthed little chicken shit, hiding behind your keyboard. You want to see what a little man I really am? You'll never see because all you see is your own pathetic attempts at flaming. If you ever met me in person you'd be in awe at what a good person I really am; you'd probably die of pure envy on the spot.

I was sharing some of the beauty in my life, but you gotta start some insulting flame war/pissing match. What a pathetic loser you are. I hope you grow up some day and I sincerely pity your children, that is if you even have any (I pray you don't). You don't know who I really am, and I pray to God that I never find out who you really are.

Conversation over. Or in Trollese, that's "fuck off".
Posted by: kirsty_uk [x] - (88.107.237.---)
Date: February 17, 2007 09:40AM
Anon you are just a waste of space. For 1 you can't spell my fucking name right. And 2 my pic has already been on here ages ago. Go Fuck yourself.
Date: February 17, 2007 08:37PM
blah, i knew you would end it all now as i have put you and your dog wife in your places. i see you asshole and hit the nail on the head. well fine over then, you are boring me anyway. as for talking shit, i wasnt the only one yet you chose to battle me. well obviously crushed you and now you can go back to the hound for a little wound licking.

it was fun

krisy. i dont care how you spell your name. i give no time, credit, or consifderation to fat slags such as yourself. youre not you say? then send me the link of your pic. maybe somehow you can convince me that its really you.

i guess it it is a pic of some fat pig i will believe you.

as forfucking myself, i think i will pass. why dont we hook up and i will give you the anger bone. you sound as if you need a release of some kind. maybe a big knob would do you some good in that gaping fanny you hide underneath the rolls of fat?

i will set aside all my morals to give you a good shagging.

let me know.....

sincerely.

blah crusher
Posted by: kirsty_uk [x] - (88.107.248.---)
Date: February 18, 2007 07:48PM
to anon from kirstys hubby:i can tell your type you have not got a woman and never will have all you can do is be alone and get frustrated ie miss spell and stutter your words. what is it you do to relieve this throw your right hand on the bed and rape it.and as for shaggin my wife thats impossible for one your 1 inch dick is not good enough and secondly is stuck on your forehead. the only fuck you get is when you fuck you mother
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: